The establishment of the congregation in Jacksonville, Florida is credited to Elder Sidney B. Ramsey. He was a Jacksonville native who had relocated to Philadelphia, PA, and was there to hear the preachments of Prophet William Saunders Crowdy. Once ordained, Elder Ramsey was dispatched by the Prophet, in 1907, with a determination to bring this truth back to his family and friends at home. He began preaching in the streets, in homes, or wherever providence allowed.
Local pastors of the congregation include:
The congregation has worshiped in several locations. Many of the early services were held outside . Saints homes were also used. Other tabernacle locations include:
Bloxham Street, Spruce and Myrtle St, 4th and Davis St, 1609 Davis Street, and 19th and Stuart Street. We have been at our current location, 3401 Stuart Street , since 1959.